Want to be a spectator by car?
- You can hang out at Bayard Park but should arrive early because it’s only three miles into the race.
Because of construction on North Main, runners will enter Garvin Park on Heidelbach so traffic on that road will not be available. Consider taking Morgan Avenue to view the runners.
- At this point, participants will be at mile 9 so you should make your way to the finish line via First Avenue to get Downtown onto Riverside in time.
Want to be a spectator by foot and leave your car parked?
- Hang out near the starting line with your loved ones. When it’s time for the gun to fire, take your place along Riverside Drive to cheer them on at the start.
- After giving the athletes a proper send off, head toward 3rd Street. You can catch them anywhere between Mulberry and Main Street.
- If you want to provide support further in to the course, head all the way down to Main Street and catch them on Main between 3rd and MLK.
- Now you have a little time to re-group and head back toward Riverside Drive. Our athletes will emerge from the Greenway and be headed to the finish on the riverfront.
New This Year – Track a Runner’s Progress
Track the progress of any athlete in the Evansville Half Marathon. When your athlete crosses timing checkpoints along the course, you can receive an alert via email or text message. Signing up for athlete tracking alerts is easy and free: